Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Things are Sometimes Better

Yesterday was GOOOOD!
I cleaned. Usually the cleaning brings me down, not so much fun. But it was great yesterday. I had friends over, visiting and also working on little projects while I was bustin' my butt. I had lovely conversations, tasty food and space! The space I have now where there was no room before looks like a living space now and not just some abandoned cellar where an artist just happens to dump all her stuff. What a relief!

I even went to Dots with friends (and boyfriend-mmm) afterward to eat yummy food and have no beer. I love beer, but I just have not been feeling it lately. I had coffee instead. Then we all went over to my boyfriend's apt and hung out and watched TRON!

I have to say, that even though I was falling asleep through many bits of the movie (alternately, with getting up and baking brownies) it was very good. Why would such a person watch Tron and fall asleep after a whole cup of coffee? Because the coffee was at around 7pm and the Tron didn't start until 11:30pm. Geesh! So, now I have a renewed appreciation for 80's super-cool graphics, more sleep than everyone else and a whole batch of very gooey brownies... Their oven is horrible, but that's another story for another time.

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment