Sunday, November 29, 2009

HOWLoween 2009

Halloween 2009
My boyfriend and I went as Rogue and Gambit with our friend as Wolverine for Halloween. SO MUCH FUN! Honestly, it's been awhile since I had such a magnificent time with my favorite people (the ones in Portland).

I'm sure that you can see just how much fun this was.
My two favorite parts of the evening were as follows:
1. I got to meet Hunter S. Thompson, not the real one, mind you; or even Johnny Depp (which
would have been glorious). We met the best kind there is, the one right in front of you when you least expect it.

2. I got to see Beaker. Yes, Beaker, my favorite Muppet of all time (probably)... He's just so cool. He was very nice and let me give him a BIG hug and he didn't even grab my ass... HOORAY for Beaker!






My peeps, it's been lovely. You are beautiful and I know that all the Halloween stuffs are late in coming... I'll let y'all know why I've been so busy a little later.

'Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment